In order to provide reliable and secure services, ICC has developed strong advisory support across a wide array of technologies. ICC has acquired this expertise over time through a solid recruitment programme focusing on specific skills that are essential for ICC to meet its service requirements.
Clients facing complex challenges or undertaking ambitious initiatives can leverage ICC’s expertise, experience and methodologies in a number of strategic and subject matter area consulting capacities.
- Strategic consulting – ICC provides high-level strategic consulting services comprising advisory towards Client Senior Management in the areas of ICT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture & Design, ICT Cost Management, Innovation as well as Risk Management with the aim of positioning organizations to align themselves with their business mandates while exploiting the advances in technology to best effect.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) consulting – ICC offers specific subject matter advice across the ICT landscape. From enterprise architecture and risk management to Business Process Mapping, project management and cloud-computing roadmaps, ICC has a wide range of customisable knowledge in various subjects as per Client needs. ICC can rapidly assemble the right team of experts to define a proposition tailored to Client or Partner Organization requirements.
ICC offers the following Service Packages:
- ICT Strategy-Roadmap and Implementation: Help IT management in developing and authoring IT strategy and translating the strategy into a series of projects with implementation prioritization.
- Enterprise Architecture: Technical design of ICT services, Data Management and Buy vs Build decisions.
- IT Cost Management: Review of existing business application landscape and investigate options to rationalise, assist in strategic sourcing with other ICT vendors and adopt new technologies and processes for cost reduction.
- Innovation: Big Data Technologies, Cloud Services and App Dev Processes.
- Governance Risk Management and Compliance: Governance Advisory, Compliance Driven and Development and Augmentation of Risk Management, Projects and Information Security Advisory.
Client benefits include:
- Strong and mature experiences within the UN family as the nature and context of business activity is unique
- Mix of internal and external resourcing with the ability to provide deep technical subject matter expertise
- End-to-end service ownership ensuring quality of service eliminates issues arising from multi-vendor engagements
- Shared Services common to the needs of our Clients and Partner Organizations
- Cost effective rates compared to the market rates.