Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services is an integral service that will help organizations in every step of their digital transformation journey for their processes, from licensing needs in Microsoft Dynamics 365, to Dynamics 365 configuration, custom development, integration, training and support.
Clients can modernise their processes by using the right tools, removing information silos and leveraging the full potential that Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform offer.
ICC’s Dynamics 365 services help clients transform their processes across domains. This will facilitate resilient, secure, automatable, repeatable and predictable processes. ICC can analyze, install, configure, customise and integrate Dynamics 365 for the entire Client’s organisation.
For nonprofit organizations, ICC has been part of the Microsoft Insiders Program for the Nonprofit Accelerator, which brings nonprofits the tools for Donor Management and Fundraising, Program Management, Volunteer Management and being compliant with the IATI standards for transparency.
ICC designs solutions that are fit for purpose and can evolve with organizational needs – from Sales or Customer Service, to Marketing and Events management, Donor and Programs, Finance and Operations or fully customised PowerApps that integrates with Dynamics and the Common Data Service.
- Count upon ICC’s matured software development integration tools
- Leverage ICC’s matured development process expertise (incl. DevOps, Agile frameworks and techniques)
- Experience End-to-End solution development
- Utilise single-provider arrangements
- Benefit from United Nations shared knowledge and expertise
- Adhere to best practices and industry standards
- Gain from ICC’s strategic partnership with Microsoft
- Use Microsoft Nonprofit Accelerator expertise
- Enjoy On-site, nearshore and offshore resource capabilities
- Complemented with pre/post engagement activities from readiness assessments, remediations, migrations to technical advisory.
[child_pages siblings=”true” list=”true”]