Today’s cloud and mobile technologies are enabling organizations to capitalise on digital transformation and to optimise the way they operate. By taking advantage of the latest innovations, organizations can transform their way of working, gain new efficiencies by modernizing operations with new tools to empower, transform, support the workforce and improve knowledge sharing and collaboration.
ICC Microsoft Office 365 Management Services is a comprehensive service for Clients who wish to use the SaaS capabilities of the Microsoft’s public cloud with an emphasis on Communication, Collaboration, Endpoints Management, Enterprise Mobility and Identity.
The service provides integration, brokering, and on-going service management on behalf of any ICC Client who wishes to leverage Microsoft Office 365. From the on-boarding to the full administration of the tenant passing through the support of individual Office 365 services and applications, the service is scaled to provide powerful and controlled cloud productivity support to organizations of all sizes, helping them controlling cloud operations, costs and free up valued resources.
The service leverages ICC’s value-added expertise and experience coupled with a strong established relationship with Microsoft. ICC Microsoft Office 365 Management Services include a full lifecycle support from inception to production, with one-time and recurring activities designed to fit specific Client sizes and needs.
- 24/7 End-to-End operational support for production as well as non-production tenants
- Four decades of ICC’s expertise in service management and operational excellence extended to the Microsoft cloud
- Scalable with rapid deployments customizable to Clients requirements with add-on options
- Benefit from ICC’s strategic partnership with Microsoft
- Optimization of costs through the automation of processes and use of shared resources to achieve economies of scale
- Simplified planning, flexible deployment and migration frameworks
- Comprehensive online reporting including usage and performance data for better cost management and auditing
- Complemented with pre and post engagement activities including readiness assessments, remediations, migrations and technical advisory services
- Lower total cost of ownership charged to Clients on a per-user basis (with minimum thresholds for economies of scale).
[child_pages siblings=”true” list=”true”]