ICC has a number of places for final undergraduate year, recently graduated or Masters students specializing in information technology or other relevant disciplines. In addition to work experience, an ICC Internship provides a unique opportunity to experience a truly international and multi-cultural environment. ICC has hosted internships at many of our offices. Current internships include any with open Closing dates below.
- Objectives – Work carried out at ICC must be in compliance with their studies
- Duration – Three to six months, starting any time during the year
- Remuneration – Monthly stipend.
- Insurance – Interns must be covered by their own health insurance
- Nationality – From Member States of the United Nations
- Application procedure – In order to apply for an advertised internship, please contact ICC by electronic mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) enclosing a one-page summary of your education, interests and any relevant experience indicating the reference number of the internship vacancy.
Unsolicited applications will not be answered.
Vacancy Notice Number
Date of Closing
No jobs found.